Norwegian mass killer Anders Behring Breivik's complaints about prison life range from a lack of moisturizer in his cell to
the temperature of his coffee, according to extracts from a 27-page letter published on Friday.
Mass killer Anders Behring Breivik, convicted of killing 77 people last year, has complained that prison conditions are
violating his human rights, one of his lawyers said on Thursday.
Vibeke Hein Bæra, a lawyer for Anders Behring Breivik, has revealed that she received a number of death threats for representing the convicted mass killer.
A respected French writer and editor has sparked controversy for his comments on Norwegian mass killer Anders Behring
Breivik, whom he described as "without doubt what Norway deserves".
The family of one of the victims of Anders Behring Breivik's 2011 attacks in Norway has accused police of breach of duty for its slow response to the mass shooting on Utøya island, the police's internal affairs division said on Wednesday.
Norwegian Prime Minister Jens Stoltenberg announced new anti-terror measures Tuesday to improve shortcomings highlighted
by Anders Behring Breivik's twin attacks, and said he would not resign despite criticism.
With Anders Behring Breivik sent to prison, Norway now turns its attention to the lessons to be learned from the massacre
with the prime minister launching the process when he appears before parliament on Tuesday.
Norway's mass killer Anders Behring Breivik was found sane and sentenced to 21 years in prison on Friday for a bloodbath that
left 77 people dead, traumatized the nation and shocked the world.
All the latest updates from Oslo district court, which on Friday morning ruled that Anders Behring Breivik was sane when he killed 77 people last July.
Norway's maximum prison sentence is 21 years, after it abolished life in prison in 1971 as part of its goal of rehabilitating and reintegrating criminals into society, a Norwegian law professor told AFP.
Relieved survivors of Anders Behring Breivik's massacres took to Twitter on Friday to express their delight moments after he was sentenced to 21 years in prison for killing 77 people last year.
A smug smile crossed the face of Norwegian mass killer Anders Behring Breivik as an Oslo court on Friday found him legally sane and sentenced him to 21 years in jail.
Norway mass killer Anders Behring Breivik will not appeal an Oslo court's verdict on Friday finding him sane and sending him
to prison for 21 years, his lawyer said after the conviction was handed down.
Following are the key events since Anders Behring Breivik killed 77 people in twin attacks in Norway last year, culminating with the Oslo court's verdict Friday finding him sane and sentenced to 21 years in prison.
Thirteen months after his killing spree -- a bomb attack and Europe's deadliest rampage by a lone gunman in peacetime --
Norwegian far-right extremist Anders Behring Breivik will Friday hear his sentence.
Anders Behring Breivik, who killed 77 people in twin attacks in Norway last year, will not lodge an appeal if an Oslo court on
Friday sentences him to prison in its much-awaited verdict, his lawyer said.
Norwegian gunman Anders Behring Breivik wants to address an Oslo court after it hands down its verdict against him, and is
writing an autobiography detailing how he prepared for his horrific attacks, his lawyers said on Wednesday.
Regardless of whether an Oslo court sentences him to prison or closed psychiatric care on Friday, Norwegian gunman Anders
Behring Breivik is set to spend his days at a specially-adapted high-security prison.
Construction on Norway's new government offices to replace those bombed by Anders Behring Breivik last year will take up to ten years and cost more than $1 billion, officials said on Wednesday.
Norwegian gunman Anders Behring Breivik has prepared remarks he hopes to read out in court after the verdict is given in
his trial for killing 77 people, his lawyer said.
Confessed mass killer Anders Behring Breivik returned to Ila prison on Wednesday after spending a month in another facility amid renovations at the jail in south-eastern Norway.
Families of Anders Behring Breivik's victims in last year's Norway attacks disagree on whether he is sane, but ahead of
Friday's verdict they see eye-to-eye on one thing: that he should be locked up for life.
The head of Norway’s serious crimes unit (Kripos), Odd Reidar Humlegård, has been named as the new chief of the country’s police force after the resignation on Thursday of Øystein Mæland.
Norwegian authorities could have prevented the first of the twin attacks that killed 77 people in July 2011 and arrested Anders Behring Breivik sooner as he carried out the second, investigators said on Monday.
Lawyers for the families of Anders Behring Breivik's 77 victims protested on Thursday that a recording of the killer's
closing trial statement had been posted online, violating an Oslo court order.