Norwegian mass murderer Anders Behring Breivik has changed his name to Fjotolf Hansen, his lawyer said on Friday, the day after the country's Supreme Court rejected the neo-Nazi killer's case over "inhumane" prison conditions.
Convicted terrorist Anders Behring Breivik stands accused of another crime, that of exhausting his prison guards with his 'celebrity' status and relentlessy manipulative behaviour, it was revealed on Friday.
A government fund worth tens of millions of kroner set up for Norwegian municipalities suffering in the aftermath of the Anders Behring Breivik terror attack in 2011 has layed almost untouched, it was revealed on Tuesday.
A team of film directors and journalists are soon set to start work on a television series about the 2011 terror attack in Oslo by Anders Behring Breivik.
Archbishop Desmond Tutu, a key figure in South Africa's post-apartheid reconciliation, urged Norwegians on Monday to forgive mass murderer Anders Behring Breivik, the worst criminal in the nation's recent history.
Jens Breivik, the father of mass killer Anders Behring Breivik, revealed on Thursday his son is becoming more and more extreme in prison and fears he may never see him again.
Anders Behring Breivik will not allow his father, Jens Breivik, to visit him in prison unless his father becomes a fascist, it was revealed on Tuesday.
Jens Breivik, father of jailed mass murderer Anders Behring Breivik, is set to publish a book detailing his role as the father of Norway's most infamous terrorist.
Mass murderer Anders Behring Breivik said he does not support the use of violence anymore, on Tuesday, the third anniversary of the July 22nd massacre in Norway.
A new book out in Norway on Monday publishes the private emails of Anders Behring Breivik, showing a killer fond of emoticons but largely devoid of emotion and illustrating his attention to detail in planning his attacks.
A respected French writer and editor has sparked controversy for his comments on Norwegian mass killer Anders Behring
Breivik, whom he described as "without doubt what Norway deserves".
The family of one of the victims of Anders Behring Breivik's 2011 attacks in Norway has accused police of breach of duty for its slow response to the mass shooting on Utøya island, the police's internal affairs division said on Wednesday.
The head of Norway's police resigned on Thursday after publication of a damning report on the handling of last year's twin attacks by right-wing extremist Anders Behring Breivik, which left 77 dead.
Norway’s Prime Minister Jens Stoltenberg is coming under increasing pressure to resign after the publication of a report that slammed the state for its failure to prevent Anders Behring Breivik from killing 77 people last July.
Norwegians on Sunday marked a year since right-wing extremist Anders Behring Breivik massacred 77 people with a poignant memorial ceremony on the island of Utøya where most of his mainly teenage victims fell.
Survivors and relatives of the 77 people Anders Behring Breivik killed in Norway last July walked out of the courtroom on Friday as he began making final remarks on the last day of his trial.
The trial of Anders Behring Breivik ended on Friday, exactly 11 months after he massacred 77 people in Norway, with the confessed killer demanding acquittal and the court setting the verdict date for August 24th.
Defence lawyers on Friday asked that Anders Behring Breivik be acquitted or be found sane and sent to prison as the trial of the man who killed 77 people in Norway last year wrapped up.
Prosecutors said on Thursday that Anders Behring Breivik, who killed 77 people in Norway last July, may never be free again if the court follows their request and sends him to a closed psychiatric ward.
Anders Behring Breivik, who killed 77 people in Norway last July, should be locked up in a psychiatric ward instead of prison, the prosecution said Thursday, arguing his sanity had not been proven beyond a reasonable doubt.