If you are a registered user, you may post classified advertisements ("notices") on The Local's Noticeboard free of charge, subject to the following conditions:
1. The Local Europe AB ("The Local") reserves the right not to publish any notice which it deems to be detrimental to the quality of the site or the experience of other readers of the site. This includes, but is not limited to, advertisements which contain:
a. Obscene language;
b. Language which may cause offence on the grounds of ethnicity, sexual orientation or religion;
c. Private information, including contact details, about anyone other than the contributor;
d. Links to sites which The Local deems to be inappropriate, such as pornographic or racist sites;
e. Personal threats;
f. Incitement to break the law;
g. Nonsense, gibberish, codswallop, gobbledygook, tommyrot or balderdash.
2. The Local reserves the right not to publish any notice which appears in any way to be of a dubious nature, including but not limited to notices selling stolen goods or notices promoting illegal services.
3. The Local is not liable for any loss or damage resulting from a notice placed on the site. Contact with respondents to the notice is taken up entirely at the advertiser's risk.
4. While The Local will make reasonable efforts to publish acceptable notices within 24 hours of submission, it makes no guarantees in this regard and is not liable for any loss or damage resulting from a delayed publication of the notice.
5. The appearance of an notice on The Local does not in any way imply that The Local endorses or supports the subject of the notice or the poster of the notice.
6. You agree to indemnify The Local against any claims made by third parties, including but not limited to claims of fraud or copyright infringement, as a result of your notice.
7. The Local's Noticeboard is for the use of private individuals and charitable or community organisations only. Companies wishing to promote their goods or services should get in touch.
You are welcome to respond to the notices which appear on The Local, subject to the following conditions:
1. While The Local will make reasonable efforts to avoid publishing notices which do not comply with the conditions above, responses to advertisements are made at the respondent's own risk and The Local is not liable for any loss or damage resulting from a response.
2. The appearance of an notice on The Local does not in any way imply that The Local endorses or supports the subject of the notice or the poster of the notice.
If you spot an advertisement which you think ought to be removed from the site, please report it to us by emailing email@example.com.