The list revealed Katharina Gamlemshaug Andresen, the 19-year-old daughter of industry and finance supremo Johan H. Andresen. Her fortune is listed at 4.6 billion kroner ($700 million).
Business magnate Kjell Inge Røkke is the richest person in Norway with a fortune of almost 11.8 billion kroner ($1.8 billion).
In third was businessman Trond Mohn with 4.5 billion ($690 million). His son Frederik Wilhelm Mohn was taxed on 4.3 billion ($670 million) in 2013, while Svein Støle has an official fortune of 4.1 billion ($620 million).
Real estate kingpin Olav Thon, who topped the same rich list in 2012, has fallen to 26th place with 1.1 billion kroner ($168 million) in taxable wealth – 8.8 billion kroner ($1.3 billion) less than at the same time last year.
The cause of his loss is because Thon transferred a large part of his fortune to a foundation last year, according to VG. Thon paid more than 124 million kroner ($19 million) in tax in 2012 to Hole municipality, Buskerud, but contributed last year with only around 31 million kroner ($4,7 million) – a great loss of income for the Norwegian municipality.
If one looks at who earned the most in 2013, it was the electrical power investor Einar Aas in Grimstad municipality who topped the salary list with 313.7 million kroner ($48 million). Trond Mohn earned 304 million ($46 million), while the business man Terje Tom Høili earned 238 million kroner ($36 million).
Both Røkke and the 19-year-old Andresen were listed with zero kroner incomes in the tax year 2013.
It was Trond Mohn who paid most tax. He paid 135.5 million kroner ($21 million) to the nation in 2013, while Røkke follows behind with a little more than 130 million ($20 million). Aas paid a little more than 100 million kroner ($15 million) in tax.
Tax list by income:
- Einar Aas (43) from Grimstad – 313,719,712 kroner ($47,861,383).
- Trond Mohn (71) from Bergen – 304,238,720 kroner ($46,416,435).
- Terje Tom Høili (70) from Fredrikstad – 238,369,082 kroner ($36,369,763).
- Frederik Wilhelm Mohn (37) from Bergen – 153,623,390 kroner ($23,440,683).
- Per Georg Braathen (54) from Oslo – 143,047,693 kroner ($21,832,213).
- Dag Stian Stiansen (59) from Oslo – 130,889,112 kroner ($19,971,873).
- Bjørn Rune Gjelsten (58) from Oslo – 110,249,489 kroner ($16,820,766).
- Edgar Haugen (49) from Oslo – 87,273,420 kroner ($13,315,307).
- Tore Rynning-Nielsen (54) from Oslo – 79,587,211 kroner ($12,140,862).
- Knut Nikolai Tønnevold Ugland (28) from Grimstad – 62,971,324 kroner ($9,606,143).